Please check out the most recent article describing the toddler cane in AER Report https://aerbvi.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/OMNewsletterV20No5.pdf . AER Report 3.17 Toddler Cane For more information you can also contact me, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Toddler Cane
- Thank You Assemblywoman Donna Lupardo!
- DVIQ-Study of Personnel Prep of TVIs in O&M
- Toddler Cane – First Prototype!
- Top Five Reasons to Choose Hunter College Combined Master’s Degree in RT and O&M Program
- Does Uber Discriminate against travelers who are Visually Impaired?
- Wearable Mobility Device for Toddlers with Visual Impairments- Time has Come!
- ACVREP Announces New President – Kathleen Zeider
- Video of using Tap, Tap See and Maps to obtain Walking Directions to a Friend’s House
- Hunter O&M Students Poster Session 2014 NYSAER Conference in Albany- Huge Success!
- CBVH VRT and O&M Career Video
- Hunter College Free Distance Learning Programs in Blindness and Visual Impairment
- Hunter College Video Promo
- John Kelly Website
- New York State Education Department
- New York Vision Rehabilitation Association
- The Association for the Education and Rehabilitation of the Blind and Visually Impaired