Depression in 1 out of 4 people with macular degeneration because they fear moving out and are unable to use their vision to bake – sound familiar? What is missing from this story is the real help VRTs and O&M specialists can offer these aging adults coping with vision loss.
- NPR Story Shows once again that few know about VRT and O&M
- Arne Duncan says #1 Priority is Early Intervention why does New York not provide early VRT and O&M to children who are blind?
- Senate Passes the Bill!!
- Please Keep the Pressure On!
- May 5 Lobby Day Talking Points
- Lobby Day Form
- Poughkeepsie Journal Op Ed on difference of long canes and walking sticks
- Hunter College #2 on Princeton Review’s 100 “Best Value Colleges” List
- Shortage of TVI and COMS in New York
- Free Bird Follows Long Tradition of Mocking Visually Impaired
- CBVH VRT and O&M Career Video
- Hunter College Free Distance Learning Programs in Blindness and Visual Impairment
- Hunter College Video Promo
- John Kelly Website
- New York State Education Department
- New York Vision Rehabilitation Association
- The Association for the Education and Rehabilitation of the Blind and Visually Impaired